Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Just felt like I had to share this

So I haven't been seeing this guy as much as I would like to lately. 


It's a long story, but I miss him. While watching the attached video, I couldn't think of anything but him. The weird way he seemed to know when I was feeling at my worst, the way I slept best with him next to me. 

There's a quote in the video, but I'll put it here too, because I believe it. 

"We can learn a lot from Dogs--when someone you love walks through the door, even if it happens five times a day, you should go totally insane with joy." 

That's something to think about. 

Warning: Video is a bit of a tearjerker. I didn't cry or anything there was just a lot of dust flying around when I was watching it, think some got in my eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment