Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The drive

The morning of chemo always sucks. No way around it. This morning is a bit different than usual. I woke up pretty early, and just started getting sick right away. 

I have no "real" reason to feel sick...it's been two weeks since my last treatment, I haven't eaten any bad food, I should feel okay.

The mind takes over though, and your usual morning burp produces a bit more than you were expecting, and it's all down hill from there. Think that's gross? 



You don't know the half of it.

So, I did my best to get it all out of my system, and I hit the road with 2673778737 breath mints and gatorades in tow. 




Again, the extent at which the mind controls the body in situations like this is wild. I had a bowl of frosted flakes this morning. I had the same bowl of frosted flakes yesterday morning. For some reason, today's tasted like battery acid and chewing tobacco.

Kellogg's must be consumer testing a new variety. A strongly worded letter is in their future. 


Eat shit, Tony.

On the road. Getting there. 

You're up, ABVD. Don't bring no kool-aid to a gin party. 



No comments:

Post a Comment