Monday, October 12, 2015

This just in

This is not fun. 

I hate whining. It's not my style and not what I want this blog to be. 



But man. 

Past few days have been tough. Just can't seem to get the nausea and puking under control.

Wake up. Puke.

Eat breakfast. Puke. 

Go to Ann Arbor for appointment. Puke puke puke.

Do anything. Puke.

Relatively good news at the appointment, between wretches. Numbers holding steady, except for the neutrophil count--had to take another shot when I got home to boost it. 

So on paper, things are progressing as they should.

Elsewhere, they're tough. I'm learning that it's a constant mental battle, much more so than physical. It's avoiding the thought or feeling that this will never end. That's been harder than I thought it would be.

Still:

Was never told it would be easy, so forward we go.

I know how lucky I am. I know how good I have it. Just have to get through this patch. 

I know one thing that could cheer me up. 

It happens Saturday in Ann Arbor.

At 3:30.

Can't wait.







No comments:

Post a Comment