Friday, July 17, 2015

An update from the real reason you check this thing

You're all very nice, but it ain't the writing. 


Hi.


Why are your shoes on if we're not on a walk? 


Missed this goofball. 


We see that you're awake. That's nice. Put food in the bowl. 


First time in a while I've had the dog. Long story, but it should be a more regular occurrence going forward. Nothing's changed though--he still has no concept of personal space, is constantly happy (caught him wagging his tail in his sleep last night),  and that happiness is contagious. 

In my head, all dogs like to be close and cuddle and all that fun stuff, but I know that isn't true. This guy is special. Go get a shelter dog! 

Cancer is in the title of the blog too, but who cares about that today. Still there, still sucks, on its way out.  

Also, because she didn't believe me when I said I'd do it--this is my girlfriend who's prettier than I am. I'm very lucky . 






No comments:

Post a Comment