Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Chemo Day, round 2, day 1, cycle 1. Lucky number 13. 867, 5309.

And we're back at it. 


Where there was a ton of anxiety yesterday (I cleaned the house and organized things--not my favorite things to do--for like 4 hours), I'm pretty calm today. 

Just resigned to the fact that is what comes next. 

This is what I've been told to do, so
I'll do it, and let the science do it's thing.

Feeling a little sick, but it's all in my head. Or it's all in my stomach, because I stuffed my face with sushi last night. 

Probably a bad choice. 



So here we go. There's comfort in knowing it can't be as bad as it was at the end of the last round, or so I'm told, and so I hope. 

We'll see! 

No matter what, though, the first taste of chemo always looks like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment