Friday, October 9, 2015

I'm okay. Just bored. And beardless.

Not much to say here y'all.

I'm feeling okay, some days better than others, but I'm getting by. 

The biggest hurdle right now is the boredom of being a shut-in. 

I miss work. Miss golfing. Miss being outside. 

All small prices to pay, I know. 

I know how lucky I am--the days are just long right now. 

Just wanted to let you all know I'm doing well, recovering, and hoping that continues without incident. 

In other news, my beard was falling out, leaving only spots of hair.

My hand was forced.


I had to shave for the first time in years. A sad day indeed. Beardless is my least favorite state. 

Thank goodness I lost some weight in the hospital. Reduced the fat 12 year old baby face effect.

 Yayyyy cancer diet.

Now I look like Mr. Clean. With eyebrows.


Onward. 



If you all have any busy work/writing projects you want some help with, let me know. ANYTHING TO PASS THE TIME.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    beard product

    ReplyDelete