Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The exhaustion stage

Again, I was told to expect this to set in as I got further into the treatment schedule, but good lord. 

I don't feel sick all the time (just most of it), but I ALWAYS am exhausted. 

The kind of tired where mundane things like getting up to go to the bathroom seem like a task unmatched in its difficulty. 

What it feels like to sleep as much as I have been:


What it looks like to sleep as much as I have been:



I still have the juice to get things I need to get done out of the way, and to work. Everything else though, for the moment, has taken a back seat to sleep.

It isn't the worst thing in the world--actually having an excuse to spend large amounts of the day sleeping. Still, I'm a pretty active person whose career and lifestyle previously required very little sleep. It's an adjustment, for sure. 

Onward we go. With lots of coffee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment