Monday, October 27, 2014

Beard update, and a title I will win some day

The thinning of the beard continues.


I'm not sure the picture does the exodus justice, but the shedding has been very evident. Most noticeably in the moustache, which makes sense I guess. The rest of the beard has the ability to suffer losses without being noticed. 'Stache, not so much. 

Either way, I'm going to ride it out as long as I can. It's a strange thing, this beard--Of all the things I could/should be legitimately worried about (like having cancer), I'll definitely be upset when/if this thing falls out or has to be shaved. The beard becomes a part of your identity and I LOVE IT. Still, I will take good care of it, extend it's life as long as possible, and then wait for the day it will grow back.  

Maybe it's silly. It probably is. Oh well. The bearded life is the life for me. 

Beards. They grow on you. 

Also, Griswold's Mom showed me this:


"The World Beard and Moustache Championships."

Attending would be the equivalent of 7 year old me going to Disneyland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment