Friday, October 10, 2014

Best possible compliment

In the days since I started this, I've received incredible words of encouragement from tons of friends, family, and strangers. "Keep it up." "We'll be reading." "We love it!" And even a "Quit being so sad all the time."

I've heard from people who like what I'm doing, people who have ideas on how to improve it, and from a gentleman who wasn't fond of my use of the "F" word. 

Well in less than a month, it'll be a year since one of my best friends passed away suddenly. It's difficult to believe it's been that long. 

That's him, next to me, cheesing, as always. 

And a friend of mine and Marc's took the time to tell me that they thought this blog, what I'm doing, is something he would love. 

Actually, that he would "LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!"

I have a feeling Marc would make fun of me for it, in only the way he could. In that annoying, pestering way--which would tell me without having to say it out loud:

He liked it.

And he loved me. 

So yeah...that was the best possible compliment. Thanks E. 


Miss you pal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment