Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My package from OneBadDaddy has arrived!

A very kind gentleman from the UK who makes/sells some fantastic beard products recently sent me a few samples. We came across each other on twitter, and his kindness thus far has been very touching. Two weeks in to this little blog experiment, the kindness I've received from total strangers, from many corners of the world (Kuwait, Japan, Austraila, the UK, Germany, here in The States, to name a few) has been truly incredible. I'm a lucky guy.

But enough of the mushy stuff. 

These products are incredible. 

OneBadDaddy, Makes Beards Happy

I had my choice of Patchouli & Sandalwood, Cinnamon & Vanilla, Chocolate & Coconut, Cedarwood & Lime, or Raw (unscented).

I went with the Cedarwood & Lime, and I am not disappointed. The scent is refreshing, invigorating and pleasant. The product is well made---10 hours after application, the scent was still strong, the shine still there, and the beard was looking healthy.

I haven't used the wax yet, but I will shortly. Will post about it when I do.

Please, bearded friends and friends of bearded folk, check this guys stuff out. It's fantastic.

Aside from that, he's the kind of dude worthy of supporting:

OneBadDaddy Beard Products
Thanks y'all. 

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing experience to visit this website and read the articles and contents.

    Mens Beard Dye
    Mens Shave Butter

    ReplyDelete