Friday, October 17, 2014

The University of Michigan is awesome (and sucks very very hard)

Awesome (giant understatement). The nurses and doctors here have been spectacular. The place is just a well-oiled machine, and I'm fortunate they are so close to home. I love it. 

#Hail...to the cancer center only

Sucks. Hard. 

Just a pathetic program.

Congrats on having the most wins in the history of college football. Those games ranging from the 1901-1937 season against "Physicians & Surgeons" (yes that is a real team they played, and often) must've been real barn burners.

But yes, I love the cancer center and the people that work there. Still, I can't help myself.

I wear green and white every time I'm there. 


1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete