Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I love My Mom, Sue Calverley (Breast Cancer)


Mom and me. She was treated at the same facility that I chose for myself. Different circumstance, looking for a different outcome. 





An incredible woman who battled this bullshit disease for 9 years, raising a hell of a family the whole time. So what I'm saying is, if I ever complain about how I'm feeling or, well, anything, tell me to shut it. This woman was as tough as they come. 




Who loved to dress me in the most insane outfits of all time. 

God, mom. At least find me a hat that fits my giant head. 




4 comments:

  1. Tough doesn't come close to summing it up, brother. I think about her a lot and my family talks about her often. PS - I won't be scared to tell you when you're complaining too much (in a Hans and Frans voice).
    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew I could count on you to call me out. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete
  4. we provide basement waterproofing and mold remediation services in Baltimore, MD. Click here for more information or call

    FOUNDATION REPAIR MD | basement waterproofing baltimore

    ReplyDelete