Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween?

This is one of the worst holidays. 

It is only slightly more tolerable than other worthless holidays like Sweetest Day, Valentines day, Columbus Day, etc...

I'm basically the Ebeneezer Scrooge of Halloween. 



Unless I see someone wearing this. Then I'll be okay with Halloween this year. 

I'm not going to dress up tonight, but when people ask "what are you dressed as?" or "what are you?" I think it would be hilarious for me to just say "I have cancer" and watch reactions. I might get yelled at, or punched. 

But then i'll get to say JOKES ON YOU IDIOT I ACTUALLY DO HAVE CANCER THIS ISN'T A COSTUME LOL

Then everyone will have a laugh. Right?

It's a "dark" holiday, isn't it? 

Never claimed to have an appropriate sense of humor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment