Friday, October 10, 2014

Beardylocks report DAY 3

Marginal amount of hair fell out in the shower. 

Hard to tell if that's just routine or if the avalanche is coming, but then again, who cares? 

For the last time, hair, just get it over with. You're too long and I don't want to pay $20 to have you cut just for you to fall out on me a couple days later. I respect the fight you're putting up, but it's okay...you can let go. 



My editor chose this one...not my favorite but what can ya do. 


Beard. Good job. Don't let head hair giving up and dying off easily get inside your mind. You have a job to do. 

And if you go anywhere, I'll kill you. 

5 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice post share and best way for communicate with all so many thanks..
    transactionalsms
    smsgatewayprovider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this Post to communicate all member to each other and get best ideas and tips on any topics for better knowledge.
    articletrunk
    howto-tips

    ReplyDelete

  4. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article...
    Anand Mishra

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is the best community for discussion about any topics and sharing best ideas, knowledge and thought. and have great Article sharing platform. I like this concept. Thanks a lot of all.
    tmediafire
    mediafirea
    mediafirepe

    ReplyDelete