Thursday, October 30, 2014

Chemo + Red Wine = OH MY GOD WHY DID I DO THIS

Was feeling pretty great yesterday. 

So I got cocky--decided I'd join some friends out for a couple glasses of wine. 

CANCER WON'T STOP ME FROM HAVING FUN RIGHT GUYS AMIRITE OR WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot. 

I was told a small amount of alcohol wouldn't adversely affect the chemo drugs, but that drinking was basically "at my own risk."

Paid for it in a big way this morning. Most aggressive vomiting yet. 

Picture a drenched towel. Picture ringing that towel (stomach) out until every single drop of moisture (stomach bile) was out of it. Not my favorite way to start the day. 

BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT (it was not worth it, sorry friends). 


No more alcohol for me. Lesson learned.

I'm a dipshit. 

1 comment:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete